- Travel comfortable on your 3 day tour through Croatia & Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Discover the most famous National park in Croatia–UNESCO World heritage site PLITVICE LAKES,
- Enjoy your day in SARAJEVO, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Discover more about the interesting history of the unique city of MOSTAR and its famous Old bridge area.
1st day; SPLIT - PLITVICE (overnight)
Picking you Up in the morning at your hotel or another prearranged meeting point, starts your private 3 day tour. Comfortably ensconced in a car or passenger minivan, driving by your experienced driver-guide you will leave Split towards the magical Plitvice Lakes. Our expert guide will make some stops to show you nice view points. Upon arrival to NP Plitvice Lakes, accompanied by your tour guide, on tailored sightseeing itinerary you will visit the best of park area with its 16 lakes connected by waterfalls and cascades. Enjoy the boat ride with the sound of the waterfalls and a tram ride with stunning views and great picture opportunities. After the tour your tour guide will be glad to give you recommendations regarding restaurants and traditional dishes you might want to taste. Afterwards, your tour guide will drive you to your hotel to check in. You will have enough time to relax and prepare for the next day. Overnight in Plitvice Lakes.
2nd day; PLITVICE – SARAJEVO (overnight)
In the morning we depart from hotel to start your day trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Driving through the landscapes of Bosnia, passing Bihac and Jajce with your tour guide, you will arrive to Sarajevo. Upon arrival your local city guide will wait for you and take you through Bascarsija and Sarajevo city center to show you unique places and customs of this interesting and multi-ethnic city. On a 4 h tour we will visit the famous fountain called Sebilj, Kazandziluk street, Imperial mosque, Gazi Husref beys mosque complex, war tunels and few other spots around. Beside the historic part, the guide will show you the best local restaurants to have lunch and to try domestic food like cevapi, burek, baklava, best Bosnian coffee, and also where to buy local products and souvenirs. Enjoy time at leisure strolling through the streets and discover Sarajevo on your own and to discover why it has become an interesting destination for visitors all over the world. Overnight in Sarajevo.
3rd day; SARAJEVO – JABLANICA – MOSTAR – SPLIT
After breakfast we start our journey from Sarajevo to Mostar. On our way we will have a stop at Jablanica where you can visit the museum „Battle for the Wounded on Neretva River“. The road takes us almost through entire Bosnia. Upon arrival to Mostar, our local tour guide will introduce you with the great history of this city known as a "Window of the Orient". We will visit the old Baazar full of picturesque shops and workshops, the Mosque and afterwards we’ll enjoy a walk along the famous Turkish Old bridge from the 16th century after which the town was named (most- bridge). Enjoy time at leisure in one of the local restaurants and stroll through the Old Bridge area visiting local souvenir shops. Our trip ends in the evening when we are coming back to Split.
- Pick Up at your hotel in Split,
- Drive to NP Plitvice Lakes,
- Guided sightseeing tour of NP Plitvice Lakes,
- Overnight in NP Plitvice Lakes,
- Drive to Sarajevo passing Bihac and Jajce,
- Sightseeing tour of Sarajevo and free time,
- Overnight in Sarajevo,
- Drive to Mostar with stop in Jablanica,
- Guided sightseeing tour of Mostar and free time,
- Drop off in Split.
The tour route is flexible to stay in accordance with your schedule and interests.
It can also inlcude additional options like interesting stops on the way to the final location.
You are welcome to choose one of our prepared options:
- Split - NP Plitvice (overnight) - Sarajevo (overnight) - Mostar - Split
- Split - NP Plitvice (overnight) - Sarajevo (overnight) - Mostar - Dubrovnik