- One day trip from Split to Bosnia and Hercegovina.
- Discover Modro and Crveno Lakes - two pearls of nature in Imotski town.
- Visit unique town of Mostar and the Old Bridge area.
- Enjoy the natural and architectural ensemble - Vrelo Bune.
- Explore historic Počitelj town
- Relax in untouched, wild nature of Kravice Waterfalls, one of the most attractive natural landmarks in Hercegovina region.
Pick Up takes place at the arranged meeting point. Our travel starts with a drive through the border between Dalmatian coast and the hinterland. On the way to Mostar we will visit admirable karst's effect and natural beauty of Modro and Crveno Lakes (Blue and Red lakes). Afterwards we will go upstream to Mostar city. In Mostar, our local tour guide will introduce you to a great history of this city known as a window of the Orient. We will visit the old Baazar, full of picturesque shops and workshops, the Mosque and afterwards we’ll enjoy a walk along the famous Turkish Old bridge from the 16th century after which the town was named (most- bridge). You will have free time for shopping and opportunity to taste authentic Bosnian specialities like cevapi, pita or burek. Then through the wild beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina we will come to natural and architectural ensemble - Vrelo Bune, one of the largest and most beautiful springs in Europe. You will walk through the footsteps of the ancient legends and will enjoy the natural values of this place. Your journey continues along the picturesque Neretva River to Pocitelj town. On a guided walking tour discover the ancient history of this historic site and admire the historical landmarks as Haji-Ali Mosque and Sahat-kula. Aftewards, take in views of the Bosnian countryside as you drive towards Kravice Waterfalls – one of the most attractive natural landmark in this region. Stroll around with your tour guide who will talk to you about the sparkling waterfalls. Enjoy your free time to explore independently or to swim in this popular swimming and picnic area. After your sightseeing tour and time at leisure, return to Split in the late afternoon.
Suggested itinerary for Herzegovina highlights private tour :
08:00 Pick Up and departure
09:00 - 10:00 Sightseeing of the Blue and Red Lake in Imotski
11:30 -14:00 Mostar walking tour and free time
14:30 -15:00 Sightseeing of Vrelo bune
15:30 - 16:00 Sightseeing of Pocitelj (UNESCO)
16:30 - 17:30 Kravice waterfalls: free time for sightseeing and swimming
19:30 Return to Split
2 persons 180 €
3 persons 125 €
4 - 6 persons 100 €
7 - 8 persons 90 €
9 - 14 persons 80 €
*Prices are per person.
For larger groups please contact us for an offer.
NOTE: PASSPORT IS REQUIRED!
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
• Pick up and Drop off at your hotel, villa or private apartment
• Official English-speaking tour guide / driver
• Official English-speaking local tour guide for a private sightseeing of Mostar
• Transport with comfortable high class sedan car or passenger van
• Road tolls and parking
• All taxes and VAT.
Our private Mostar and Herzegovina Highlights tour can be adjusted to suit all styles of travel. If you haven't found what you were looking for in our itinerary, feel free to alter any part of it .
*Lunch can be organized in some of the beautiful locations visited on this tour.
Below is our most requested itinerary for Herzegovina Highlights tour:
- Split - Imotski (Blue and Red Lake) - Mostar - Počitelj - Kravice - Split