- Travel safely with our reliable transfer from Split (airport, city) to Zadar (airport, city) or vice versa
- Visit unique area of Skradinski buk in Krka Waterfalls National Park , a splendid 45 m high waterfall and the longest travertine barrier on the Krka River
- Listen to the stories of our professional tour guide/driver and learn more about Croatia
- Save your time with our transfer and tour in one day
Getting organized in advance can save you a lot of stress. So, enjoy your day with our organized transfer from Split to Zadar or vice versa with a tour of NP Krka Waterfalls. At agreed time our tour guide will Pick you Up at desired meeting point to start your travel with the comfortable drive to NP Krka. With its seven waterfalls and a total drop in altitude of 242 m, Krka is a natural and karst phenomenon.
Upon arrival your tour guide will suit the tour itinerary to your wishes and needs. Skradinski Buk is one of the must-sees. It’s a voluminous pool of steps and ledges which create waterfalls and cascades. Walk across a network of wooden paths and visit authentic small watermills and museums to learn more about the lifestyle and customs of the locals.
Your expert tour guide will be glad to give you recommendations regarding restaurants and traditional dishes you might want to taste.
After lunch and pleasant time spent in the park, it's time to start the drive to your final Drop Off location (Zadar or Split).
- Pick Up at your accommodation or airport (in Split or Zadar)
- Drive to the NP Krka Waterfalls
- Guided sightseeing tour of the NP Krka Waterfalls
- Free time to explore
- Time for lunch
- Drive to your accomodation or airport (in Zadar or Split)
- Duration: 6 hrs (approx.)
- Travel time: 1,5 hr one way ( Split - NP Krka - Zadar )
- Transport type: mini-van
- Shopping available: Yes
- Currency accepted: HRK
Persons 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Price per person 200 € 150 € 130 € 125 € 120 € 115 € 110 €
If travelling in a group of more than 8 people, contact us for an offer.
PRICE INCLUDES :
• Pick Up and Drop Off in Split or Zadar
• Transport with comfortable sedan car or passenger mini - van
• Entrance tickets to NP Krka,
• Official English speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
• Road tolls and parking,
• All taxes and VAT.
Transfer & tour route is flexible to stay in accordance with your schedule and interests.
It can also inlcude additional options like walking tours in Zadar or Split.
To give you some idea we have added to the itinerary additional options below:
- Start your day with a walking tour of Split, enjoy the guided tour and then continue to the NP Krka Waterfalls.
- Finish your day with a walking tour of Zadar old town.
Besides the camera here are a few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all:
Sportswear, comfortable walking shoes or sandals, bathing suite, towel (if you plan to swim in Skradinski buk), suncream and sunglasses.
Off season we recommend to bring also a warm sweater and to wear closed comfortable shoes.
Tour features walking on uneven surfaces.