- Travel safely and comfortably with our private transfer from Split to Rovinj or vice versa
- Discover what makes NP Plitvice Lakes (UNESCO World heritage site) Croatia`s most popular tourist attraction
- Explore the NP Plitvice Lakes with your tour guide on a tour customized just for you
- Save your time with our transfer & tour in one day
Ensure yourself a stress-free vacation and book an organized tour before you take off on your journey. Have a full experience of NP Plitvice Lakes with expert tour guide on our organized transfer from Split to Rovinj or vice versa. At agreed time our tour guide will Pick you Up at you hotel to start your travel with comfortable drive to NP Plitvice Lakes. On the way to NP Plitvice Lakes we will make some stops to take an advantage of nice view points. Upon arrival to NP Plitvice Lakes, accompanied by your tour guide, on tailored sightseeing itinerary you will visit the best of the park area with series of 16 beautiful lakes and breathtaking waterfalls. Your tour guide will be glad to give you recommendations regarding the restaurants where you can take a lunch and tradicional dishes you might want to taste. After a day spent in this untouched nature gem, starts the pleasant ride to your final Drop Off location (Split or Rovinj).
- Pick Up at your hotel (in Split or Rovinj),
- Drive to the NP Plitvice Lakes,
- Guided sightseeing tour of the NP Plitvice Lakes,
- Time for lunch,
- Drive to your hotel (in Split or Rovinj).
Persons 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Price per person 320 € 240 € 200 € 190 € 180 € 170 € 160 €
If travelling in a group of more than 8 people, contact us for an offer.
PRICE INCLUDES : Pick Up and Drop Off, transport with comfortable sedan car or passenger van, entrance tickets to NP Plitvice Lakes (boat ride and tram included), official English speaking tour guide (other languages on request), road tolls and parking, all taxes and VAT.
Transfer & tour is flexible to stay in accordance with your schedule and interests.
It can also inlcude additional options like walking tour in Split or overnights in the NP Plitvice Lakes.
To give you some idea we have added to the itinerary additional options below:
- Start your travel from Split to Rovinj, visit Zadar, have an overnight in Plitvice Lakes, enjoy guided tour of the Plitvice Lakes and finish the tour in Rovinj.
- Start your travel from Rovinj to Split, enjoy the guided tour of Plitvice Lakes and have an overnight, drive to Zadar and finish your tour in Split.
- Start your travel from Rovinj to Split, visit Rastoke, enjoy the guided tour of Plitvice and finish your tour in Split.
Besides the camera here are a few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all:
Sportswear, closed comfortable shoes, some snack and water.
NOTE: Due to the geographical position and frequent local weather changes in Plitvice Lakes area guests should always carry warm clothes and an umbrella or raincoat. Please check the weather conditions in the park day before the tour and make sure to dress appropriately.