- Travel comfortable with our reliable transfer from Split to Dubrovnik or vice versa,
- Discover what makes Mostar a melting pot of cultures and religions, know as „The Window of the Orient“,
- Let the expert tour guide show you all the attractions on the route tailored just for you,
- Save your time with our transfer & tour in one day.
To achieve the full experience on a tour you need to make research, organize and plan everything in advance, or you can can just let us do the work for you. Have an organized transfer from Split to Dubrovnik (or vice versa) with the sightseeing tour of Mostar. At agreed time our tour guide will Pick you Up to start your travel with comfortable drive to Bosnia and Herzegovina, to Mostar. On the way to Mostar we will make some interesting stops and take advantage of nice view points. Upon arrival to Mostar you will be welcomed by a local tour guide who will take you on a tailored sightseeing tour to show you all the attractions and introduce you with a history of this magnificent city. Afterwards you will have free time for shopping and an opportunity to taste authentic Bosnian specialities like ćevapi, pita or burek and baklava. After a day spent in Mostar, it's time for comfortable drive to your final Drop Off location (Dubrovnik or Split).
- Pick Up at your hotel (in Split or Dubrovnik),
- Drive to Mostar,
- Guided sightseeing tour of the Old bridge area in Mostar,
- Free time for lunch and shopping
- Drive to your hotel (in Split or Dubrovnik).
Persons 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Price per person 250 € 180 € 160 € 150 € 140 € 130 € 120 €
If travelling in a group of more than 8 people, contact us for an offer.
Price includes: Pick up and Drop Off, English speaking guide, private sightseeing tour with local guide in Mostar, transport with comfortable high class sedan car or passenger van, road tolls and parking, all taxes and VAT.
Transfer & tour route is flexible to stay in accordance with your schedule and interests.
It can also inlcude additional options like walking tours in Split and Dubrovnik, or overnight in Mostar.
To give you some idea we have added additional options to the itinerary below:
- Start your travel from Split to Dubrovnik, visit Imotski (Blue and Red lake), visit Mostar with overnight, visit Ston and finish your travel with Dubrovnik walking tour.
- Start your travel from Split to Dubrovnik, visit Imotski (Blue and Red lake), visit Mostar with overnight, visit Ston and finish your travel in Dubrovnik.
- Start your travel from Dubrovnik to Split, visit Mostar with overnight, drive to Split and finish your travel with Split walking tour.
- Start your travel from Split to Dubrovnik, visit Mostar and finish your travel in Dubrovnik.