- Travel comfortably with our transfer from Split to Zagreb or vice versa,
- Discover NP Plitvice Lakes, a true natural wonder under UNESCO`s protection recognized worldwide,
- Let our tour guide show you the best of NP Plitvice Lakes on the route tailored just for you,
- Save your time with our transfer and tour in one day.
Getting organized in advance may save you a lot of stress. So, enjoy your day on our organized transfer from Split to Zagreb or vice versa with a tour of NP Plitvice Lakes. At agreed time our tour guide will Pick you Up from your hotel to start your travel with the comfortable drive to NP Plitvice Lakes - UNESCO`s World Heritage site. On the way to NP Plitvice Lakes we will make some stops to take an advantage of nice view points. Upon arrival to NP Plitvice Lakes, accompanied by your tour guide, on tailored sightseeing itinerary you will visit the best of the park area with its 16 lakes connected by waterfalls and cascades. After the tour your tour guide will be glad to give you recommendations regarding restaurants and traditional dishes you might want to taste. After a day spent in this nature gem, starts the pleasant ride to your final Drop Off location (Split or Zagreb).
- Pick Up at your hotel (in Split or Zagreb),
- Drive to the Plitvice Lakes NP,
- Guided sightseeing tour of the NP Plitvice Lakes,
- Time for lunch,
- Drive to your hotel (in Split or Zagreb).
Persons 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Price per person 270 € 200 € 180 € 170 € 160 € 150 € 140 €
If travelling in a group of more than 8 people, contact us for an offer.
PRICE INCLUDES : Pick Up and Drop Off, transport with comfortable sedan car or passenger van, entrance tickets to NP Plitvice Lakes (boat ride and tram included), official English speaking tour guide (other languages on request), road tolls and parking, all taxes and VAT.
Transfer & tour route is flexible to stay in accordance with your schedule and interests.
It can also inlcude additional options like walking tours in Split and Zagreb or overnights in the NP Plitvice Lakes.
To give you some idea we have added additional options to the itinerary below:
- Start your travel from Split to Zagreb, visit Zadar, have an overnight in Plitvice Lakes, enjoy a guided tour of the Plitvice Lakes and finish the tour in Zagreb.
- Start your travel from Zagreb to Split, enjoy the guided tour of Plitvice Lakes and have an overnight, drive to Zadar and finish your tour in Split.
- Start your travel from Zagreb to Split, visit Rastoke, have a guided tour of Plitvce Lakes and finish your tour in Split.
Besides the camera here are a few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all:
Sportswear, closed comfortable shoes, some snack and water.
Due to the geographical position and frequent local weather changes in the Plitvice Lakes area guests should always carry warm clothes and an umbrella or raincoat. Please check the weather conditions in the park day before the tour and make sure to dress appropriately.